1) JAMSTACK is gaining popularity
It gains huge popularity in 2020 and now many organizations are changing their stack to JAMSTACK. There are many reasons supports this migration is because JAMSTACK provides blazing fast sites, you can connnect your github account and deploy new commits directly through platform like Nelify. User loves speed of site and finds easy to read and stay longer on site.
Apart from speed their are many plugins and platform which makes JAMSTACK more faviourite of developers. Check this examples make gatsby site where youn can setup GATSBY site quickly as possible.
Other cool thing in JAMSTACK is great variety of themes check this site.
This is easy way to setup quick website here you can filter your favourite CMS, SSG, CSS. Many developers choose gatsby because it has more plugins and easy architecture.
2) Awsome Plugins
Dojo Too Kit
Dojo’s build tools are a crucial reason why Dojo is used on high-profile, high-traffic sites every day. Dojo’s package framework makes large-scale UI development projects simple to handle, and the build system layers on top to make the apps scream; all without requiring code changes.
There are many organizations use DOJO such as CISCO, MathWorks, Pearson, and IBM.
Below is the example Animation you can do with GSAP
3)React js still on top
According to Web Technology Surveys, AMP sites are growing in popularity. The trend continues to grow, and we expect AMP to increase its influence even more by 2021.
Many sites already use AMP, including Twitter, The Guardian, CNBC, Gizmodo, and others.
In addition to fast page loading, AMP has several other benefits:
- Better SEO, as Google prioritizes AMP pages;
- Users spend more time on the site because they don’t wait too long for the page to load;
- Better monetization due to better use of images and banners in the HTML code;
- Easier to find because Google shows pages in the Top Stories tab in Google search, so AMP content is shown first in Google search.
5) ES2021 / ES12 New Features
- Numeric separators.
- String replaceAll.
- Logical assignment operator. And & Equals (&&=) OR & Equals (||=) Nullish Coalescing & Equals (??=)
- Private class methods.
- Private Getters and setters.
6) TypeScript gaining more popularity
Types provide a way to describe the shape of an object, providing better documentation, and allowing TypeScript to validate that your code is working correctly.
Writing types can be optional in TypeScript, because type inference allows you to get a lot of power without writing additional code.